Thursday, November 5, 2009

Three EZZZEEE Projects using Gorilla Glue

Shanty 2 Chic  girls are hosting another fun link party “I Made it with Gorilla Glue” so I’m joining in with 3 easy projects using…. Gorilla Glue.  

The wooden office chair was a purchased at an auction and one wheel needed to be fixed.  It wouldn’t stay in the hole.

029

I Gorilla Glued it and the wheel now stays where it’s suppose to…. in the hole.   

033

A  corner cabinet was a recent purchase for our kitchen, but it needed some trim, so once again I…..

018

added the trim with Gorilla Glue.

022


Here it is with the trim added.  I’m still working on this.  It will look really nice in our kitchen. 

003

The corbel was in a box of goodies that I purchased at an auction and I thought it would make a perfect candle sconce.  I spray painted it and Gorilla Glued the candle holder.

024 - Copy

026

027

As soon as our kitchen remodel is completed I will hang it with yet another project that I will be working on and it’s right beside the corbel candle holder. 

035 - Copy

Have a wonderful day.

Gail

10 comments:

  1. Such great ideas! I love that cabinet! I would love to have a place to put one in our kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, practical uses for Gorilla glue. I've never used it until now, so I hope it comes in handy for me too...
    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects for the gorilla glue. Can't wait to see the finished kitchen.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Me too! I wonder how much do you have to do still? You guys move fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting very anxious for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That gorilla glue rocks...soooo glad that it worked soooo well for you.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this party has taught me I can put trim on everything now since I found out I can put it on with gorilla glue :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm that chair did not look like a kitchen cabinet to me. nuf said (haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on several projects. Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve.

    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love Gorilla Glue--found out about it a couple of years ago and it is a must always have on hand item == now

    Your new follower
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails