Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Random Furniture Pieces

  I can’t believe that it has been almost two months since my last blog post.  Where has the time gone?  Hopefully, I will get back on track and start sharing some of the things that have kept me busy the last few months……and do I have a lot to share!  

001

002

001

005

004

001

006

This is just a glimpse of a few random furniture pieces that I have worked on the past few months….there’s still more! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

Gail

7 comments:

  1. Some great looking pieces, Gail, and I'm sure they look even better now with the "Gail Makeover". : ) Can't wait to see what you've been up to! Hope everything is good with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy to see that you have been busy .....not ill. Love all you have worked on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of great finds. Love the last photo of the door message board!
    Thanks for stopping by,
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all these pretty furniture pieces you found Gail...can't wait to see how you transformed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I was so glad to see you pop into my feed...!
    I like all these pieces. The little black wash stand is a favorite of mine. I wish I could get my hands on my great grandmother's wash stand. I'd show it some love and give it the respect it deserves.
    How've you been... ? Don't keep up waiting, I'd love to see all that you've been up to.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures of your furniture i like your all furniture pics. If u want to sell online so make a website and keep your furniture products there. Earn money !!

    Buy Online new home modular Furniture Sweden

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails