Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Baby’s Journal

We have a new addition to our family.  I would like you all to meet Jaiden. 

Jaiden 

Amber, my niece,  gave birth to Jaiden on July 6, 2010.  He weighed 7 lb. 1 oz. and was 21 inches long. 

I made a little gift for him and I wanted to share it with all of you.   It’s a Journal Book for “Mommy” to record  “Special Moments” during his first 12 months. 

Below is a picture of  the front of the Journal Book.  The space to the left is  blank so that  “Mommy” can insert a picture of Jaiden.  I used my Cricut to cut the crown and letters for his name.    001 

One Month Old….I left room so pictures could be added.003

Two Months Old….I made a pocket so keepsakes could be placed inside. 

008

In October he will be three months old.   I tried to coordinate the months with certain colors.  I love the orange and blue!

009

Four Months Old

011

Five Months Old…..Christmas Time….Oh what fun that will be. 

013

Six Months Old…..I love this page.

015

February he will be seven months old…..I love the heart on this page.

017

Eight Months Old

019

Nine Months Old…..Easter

035

Ten Months Old

023

Eleven Months Old

025

One Year Old and then everyone will be saying….”where has the time gone”!

037

I even made a gift bag. 

041

I really love making homemade gifts.   I have another niece who has a daughter that will be starting kindergarten this fall and to think my twin grandsons will be starting pre-school as well this fall….Oh My, I  know what I’ll be making…….more journal books!  

Gail

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is soooo pretty. Your family is lucky that you make them things like that. I love to scrapbook, but never made me own whole journal book or anything like that. Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Gail,
    What a beautiful keepsake you created! That is a very special gift. I love all the detail you added to each page. Your niece will have a wonderful time filling it with all the 1st year pictures and changes that Jaiden goes through. You definitely are getting your use out of the Cricut!
    Have a great day.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable, and those gifts are just beautiful, I love the little gift bag too - very creative.
    Come say hi :)
    hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is so special and heartfelt. What a wonderful aunt your niece has in you. Congratulations on the newest family member!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutelt Stunning!! What a gorgeous heirloom!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby!! and what a great gift you have created!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails