Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I’m Back

I can’t believe how fast the week flew by!  We had a wonderful time and the weather was absolutely beautiful. 

The boys loved the beach. 

037

 

001

Even the “big boys” had fun.

002

We weren’t sure how the youngest grandson would like the beach but he turned out to be our little beach baby….he loved it!   

006

 

023

 

074

He kept PaPa busy. 

016

Why is it that it seems like every time you go away something always happens at home?  We came home to ants in the house,  moles tearing up our yard,  lost part of a shingle on the roof, our less than a year old wide screen TV in our bedroom stopped working, the pool pump stopped working which caused the pool water to turn green and to top it all off,  blogger decided to delete my background page.  

With all of that being said, we’ve taken care of the ants, the pool pump is working and the water is crystal clear, we’ve contacted a roofer and I’ve been  working on my blog.   I keep telling myself,  we are home and there is no place like home. 

Gail

4 comments:

  1. You said it - when we were at Myrtle Beach, my friend texted me to say there were firemen on the roof of my apartment! Good thing everything turned out OK.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like you all had a great time. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little fair haired babies are so cute on the beach. You can see in their little faces how much fun they are having. Don't you love making good memories for them?

    Sorry about the trouble at home.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious little boys!! Love that first picture! I can relate to coming home to chaos! It always happens that way...I think the house gets mad when we leave it!

    My background page disappeared too! Took me all night one night to fix it and I'm not even sure how I did it! I have noticed it all over blog land!

    Glad your home safely and had such a good time!

    Memories...

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails