Monday, November 26, 2012

Gathering Basket for Christmas

Hello Everyone!  I’m so glad I have all my Christmas decorating done especially now that I have less than one week until I move into my space at the antique mall.  With that being said, I thought I would share with you my gathering basket that is sitting on the kitchen table all decked out for Christmas. 

023

On one side of the scale, I added faux Christmas greens, berries and a pine cone inside the bird’s nest.  On the other side, I added a Christmas tag to the burlap wrapped candle. 

024

I draped a Merry Christmas tea-towel that I made over the side of the basket.  

002

I added Christmas greens, berries and pinecones to the little basket that is holding the linen napkins.

003

I have had more fun accessorizing this gathering basket with each change of season! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Gail

Sharing with:

Coastal Charms for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up

A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

23 comments:

  1. Gail love your scale tucked inside that pretty basket! What a pretty vignette!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How festive! I just love using red pepper berries in displays at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Gail! Congrats on your booth space!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Gail.. thats a wonderful holiday display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so pretty Gail. I love gathering baskets. They are so much fun to decorate for all the seasons.I love hoe you decorated yours.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the wrong spelling Gail.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gail, this is so pretty! Your gathering basket is so festive and I love that tea towel! You are so good at decorating this basket for the seasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty vignette! Love that ruffled dishtowel. Your booth is going to be great! Good luck!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! What a wonderful collection of items that you've turned into a beautiful vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You gathered up some fun items inyour basket. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gail! I love this and it's so pretty. You did good.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it Gail, love the scale...neat idea to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Christmas gathering...so pretty!!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet basket. I like all the natural stuff-pine cones and burlap look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Gail. And best of luck with your new booth.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty, Gail! I've got some greens on my list to get this week ~ real and faux.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely vignette Gail!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty and elegant! I'm a new follower and enjoyed your blog.

    I currently have a blog party posted and would love for you to post this! :)

    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/11/show-licious-craft-showcase-9-blog-party.html

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this whole vignette-all my favorite 'rustic' elements! Congrats on your new booth space! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty vignette, Gail! I love what you've done and I especially love your towel with the beautiful font.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gail,
    Thanks for sharing this pretty vignette at my party this week (the black scale looks great).

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails