Monday, January 10, 2011

Home Project Wish List for 2011

I prepared a 2011 home project wish list  that I’d like  to share with you.  

Project #1:  Family Room, Kitchen and Dining Room

011

  • remove wood burning stove and replace it with a gas fireplace (with hubby’s approval of course…he loves his woodstove!)
  • add picture frame wainscoting to the downstairs which would include, family room, kitchen and dining room
  • french doors for the dining room and office

Project #2:  Downstairs Powder Room

015

  • install new tile flooring
  • board and batten wall treatment
  • replace vanity with pedestal sink
  • new mirror
  • new light fixture

Project #3:  Staircase Wall and Upstairs Hallway

025

037

  • picture frame wainscoting or board and batten  (I haven’t decided which one yet)

Project #4:  Upstairs Bathroom:029

  • install a new tile floor
  • new vanity

Project #5:  Master Bedroom and Bathroom 032 035

I am currently working on a design plan for the master bedroom and bathroom.   So far plans include the  following changes:

  • remove wallpaper and border
  • install a new tile floor in bathroom
  • replace the vanity in the bathroom

The design plan I’m working on entails:

  • wall paint color for bedroom and bath
  • new headboard
  • bedding
  • window treatments
  • ceiling light fixture

That’s enough to keep me busy this year!  Now, lets see how much I get accomplished .  I’ll be sure to post as I go along. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails