Monday, May 26, 2014

The Porch–Red, White and Blue

What gorgeous weather we had for this Memorial Day weekend! 

009

We spent most of our time outdoors this weekend enjoying the company of family and friends. 

011

A couple of mornings, I actually took the time to sit on my front porch and drink my morning coffee.   

013

It almost felt like I was on vacation.  Have you ever felt that way?

020

I guess tomorrow it’s back to reality, working in the garage.  No more fun in the sun at least not until this coming weekend.

 010

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Gail

10 comments:

  1. Love the patriotic decor on your porch, Gail! Isn't it nice to be able to have such a lovely spot to relax? It's great to feel like you're on vacation, even when you're still at home. What a treat! How nice that you were able to enjoy family and friends this weekend. Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your porch looks great, Gail! I love that post holding your lantern. What a great idea. I've seen it around, on Pinterest I think in some form, and have seen someone in the neighborhood with it near their front door and a Welcome sign. Had you ever posted about that? My daughter would probably l like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your porch...it is so pretty!!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your porch looks like a nice place to enjoy your morning coffee. I really like the patriotic theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patriotic porch looks beautiful Gail...what a great place to sit with your morning coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fun to see how your porch changes throughout the year. Very patriotic!

    Gigi @ Old World Patina

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, peaceful & relaxing! I did the same!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beautiful porch!! It's allowed to take a break now and then...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gail,
    I love your swing! and I love red white and blue. I also have used these colors on my back patio. How wonderful to be able to swing or rock away your day on such a beautiful porch.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love your porch Gail. So very inviting.

    Hugs,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails