Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Tobacco Basket

Hello Everyone!   I hope you all  had a wonderful weekend.  The weather here was absolutely gorgeous!  Last week, I was given a tobacco basket that I said I would share with you where I was going to hang it.  After I cleaned it up I hung it in the family room.    

005

I placed it on the wall behind the sofa.

009

The mirror I have in the middle of the basket was an auction purchase many years ago.  I kept flip flopping between the mirror and a wreath but the mirror won out! 

016

This is a full view of the family room.  

008

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Gail

Sharing with:

Coastal Charms for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Love your tobacco basket, Gail! It looks great with the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tobacco basket. It looks great in your family room.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great piece, Gail! It looks great on the wall and I love the mirror layered on top of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails