Sunday, August 15, 2010

An Old Milk Can

Many years ago I brought this old milk can at a yard sale. 

019

It has been behind my shed for quite sometime just waiting for a make-over.  I sanded, primed and painted it black. 

020

I made a stencil using my Cricut.

028

And now it’s the focal point of my garden. 

006

Jan @ Bobbypins Boardwalk  was the inspiration behind this make-over......Thanks Jan! 

 

Gail

Wednesday’s parties and where I’m linking to:  Power of Paint Party @ Domestically Speaking

8 comments:

  1. Ooh!
    It turned out lovely!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!

    ...visiting from Sassy Sites! I'm a new follower! Come by and say HI! I love your blog! It's such a SASSY site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an old milk can. You have given me a great idea! I love the transformation.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Gail! What a great redo! It looks brand new -- and it's customized -- perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails