Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Potting Bench for Fall

Hello Everyone!  Over the weekend, I spent most of my time fall decorating outside between my place and my grandsons.   With the help of my youngest grandson (who is three), we decorated the potting bench for fall. 

023

He was a big help helping Grandma plant all her fall plants. 

013

015  

012

Occasionally he would run into the garage and help Pa Pa who was busy with the twins making a surprise for their Mommy. 

005

They love working with Pa Pa in the garage.   

001

I’ll share with you in another post what they made for their Mommy!

011

I’m done with fall decorating outside of my place.  My son and daughter-in-law are having a Halloween/birthday party in four weeks for the twins .  The twins wants to have a haunted walk in the woods at their place.  So the next few weeks, I’m going to be busy making “spooky” things for this haunted walk.  I have so many ideas that I have pinned from Pinterest.  I’m actually excited to get started on some of them.  It’s funny because I have never really been much of a Halloween fan. 

As always, thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments.  I hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Gail

Sharing with:

A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday

Debbiedoo’s for Crafts/DIY

Savvy Southern Style for WOW Us Wednesday

 

29 comments:

  1. Oh Gail I love it all. That is so sweet that the twins are working with their papa. Your potting bench looks fantastic!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall display. I've never been a Halloween fan either, but grandchildren sure make a difference in what becomes important. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, this is just awesome!! You have done a fantastic job with your potting bench. You are definitely ready for fall. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, I love this whole look. So perfectly fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail,
    Love your fall vignette! What sweet Grandchildren.Looks like a fun time with Pa Pa!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty FALL decorations!!! I just love fall, and wish it lasted LONGER. Halloween is Only fun when you have little ones to enjoy it with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magazine worthy my friend. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done a wonderful job with the potting bench. The Fall display is lovely.
    You will have so much fun making spooky things for the birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! I love your fall decor. Your grandkids are so cute working with Pa Pa.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gail,
    This is just over the top gorgeous!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I just repainted my potting bench today, so I can dress it up for the season. You have given me some real inspiration! We love so many of the same things. I would love to see your party ideas. And neither one of you look like you're old enough to be grandparents!
    Cheers, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect for fall. How cute that your grandson helped out. And your Pumpkin Thyme sign is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the potty bench area all decorated for Fall...so pretty!! Isn't it fun when our grandkids help us with projects. They will remember those times forever.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow...stunning & magazine worthy! And you have the cutest helpers too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gail this is gorgeous, like Gina just said magazine worthy and then some girl. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely fall display...and the twins are a couple of cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is always fun to have helping hands! And I must say, you both did an awesome job. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gail. I just love your potting bench! So beautiful with all the Dall decorations! I agree with the ladies, it is magazine worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gail that looks absolutely beautiful!! Your little helpers are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aren't they so cute? : ) I love it that they do things like this with you, Gail. I'm looking forward to my granddaughter being just a little older to do things like this. Your potting bench looks great and all Fallified! Love the bucket filled with the pumpkins and all your plants.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marvelous! Can't look at that and not be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just gorgeous!! Makes me wish my front porch area was decorated. Could you please just drop in and help? :) Seriously, everything looks so nice. Did you make the signs? The little ones are adorable. I know you're going to have so much fun with this Halloween project. I do love Halloween!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  23. What cute little helpers you have. Everything looks so lovely. I love the little copper pail filled with Fall's bounty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It looks fabulous!! I love the sign - very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your potting bench with all your seasonal touches. So nicely done!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fantastic display! Pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great display! Love your pix!
    Nancy
    http://wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Gail, Your potting bench looks so gorgeous!! Your decorating is amazing.Everything you put together is fabulous! You have a special touch with everything you do.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails