Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Head Board Bench

Hello Everyone!  Have I told you lately how awesome my husband is?  I pick up twin head boards here and there when I see them at a good price.  Look at what Charlie made using one of the twin head boards. 

002

He never ceases to amaze me at what he can do even though he tells me he’s not a carpenter! 

001

I think he did a darn good job!

003

The other day, I took it to my booth.  Now, I’m hoping he will make another one (or two) for me since I have two more twin head boards in the garage. 

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Gail

Sharing with:

Coastal Charms for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Our Home Away from Home for Tuesday at Our Home

A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday

9 comments:

  1. That turned out GREAT. He did a wonderful job. Love that it has the built in storage, too- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, Gail! I always think a bench out of a headboard would be a fun project. I have shown my husband several of them on Pinterest. Your husband did a great job on this. I'm sure it will sell fast so I hope he is ready to make more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the head board bench...it turned out great!!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...Charlie is a keeper!!! Please tell him that it looks outstanding! Would still love to feature you at Shop Talk :)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. See that is why I could never have a shop, and why I would be on Hoarders show. I couldn't part with that....Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your headboard bench is gorgeous Gail. It caught my eye at the A Stroll Thru Life Party.
    Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlie did an AWESOME job Gail...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! He did a fabulous job on this! I love it! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your husband has been keeping a secret from you! He really IS a carpenter if he can do that! Love it. I'm sure it will sell too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails