Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Welcome to our Home for Christmas

Christmas Greetings My Friends and Welcome to our home for Christmas.  It’s warm and cozy inside, so come on in and join us as I share our home with you for Christmas.  You may have already seen some of our home but I thought I would share everything in one post and I’ll start in the family room. 

017

019 - Copy

 

013

 028

012

The entry wall leading into the kitchen. 

009

008

The Christmas apron was my Mom’s and she would wear this apron every Christmas.   011

A Christmas countertop vignette I made using a wreath, lights and a Joy plate I purchased at Wal-Mart. 

002

 032

030

028

 035

  013

The dining room with a little Christmas cheer.

008

024

I added a little Christmas green to the buffet….

019

 and placed silver jingle bells under the cloche. 

015

The staircase and front entry way all decked out for Christmas.    

028

 A night shot of the staircase with the candles lit.

062 

005

The tobacco stick sled I made last year is still part of the Christmas decor in the front entry way. 

025

The Nativity is a family heirloom that was my parents and I can remember it being placed under our Christmas tree when I was living at home.  Although I don’t place it under my tree, it is still a part of my Christmas.  001

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed seeing our home for Christmas. 

Christmas is God’s gift to us.  May its blessing bring you joy and peace the whole year through. 

Gail

Linking this post to:

No Minimalist Here for Open House Party 

Kristen's Creations for Share Your Creations
DIY Show Off for Holiday Highlights

Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday

French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

At The Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday

2805 for Potpourri Party

23 comments:

  1. So warm and pretty! Love it all! I think those cookies are calling my name (smiles)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks picture perfect. Hope your holiday weekend is the same. Merry Christmas, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail your home is magazine worthy and STUNNING. I love it and feel so lucky I get to look ;)
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks marvelous Gail. Your touches were all very warm and very thoughtful. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks very warm and inviting. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail,
    this is holiday beauty at its best.. I could sit here for an hour and just look again and again..

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks beautiful, Gail. How sweet to have your mom's apron hanging there - what a lovely reminder of Christmases past. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so enjoyed the tour of your cozy and inviting home! How wonderful that you have memories of your childhood with the nativity set and the apron. I luv how you lit candles on the staircase. :-) Merry Christmas! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks beautiful, Gail! I'd say you are definitely all set! It really looks very warm and inviting. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your home looks so pretty and festive. it is also fun to see some of your projects you have shown us in the past and see how they look for the holidays.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Gail, Merry Christmas. I love how you have decorated, your home just looks so beautiful. YOu have done a great job with every room and all your vignettes are wonderful. I hope your weekend is wonderful.
    blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your warm country feel...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gail, everything looks so festive...just like pages from a Country Living magazine. I love your traditional colors and attention to detail. Beautiful!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gail, you home is beautiful. I love the nativity set that was your parents. I'm sure it brings back many memories.
    Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely decor and blog. Now following.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gail, I love your Christmas decorations!! You have such great taste!! Your house is beautiful!!

    Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear Gail,
    Everything looks so lovely and festive. Such a cozy scene, the staircase at night. I love it all, the greenery is so nice to see.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and may many blessings come to you and yours in 2012.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Gail, everything looks wonderful and beautiful at your house, so very ready for family for Christmas. I love your banister with the votives lighter as you go up. I'm admiring how you incorporated so much greenery to all your decorating. Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed Christmas.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your home is so pretty and festive! What a wonderful tour!

    Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Gail! Your home is so beautiful! Love all of your Christmas touches.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gail,

    Your home at Christmas is just lovely! Thank you so much for the tour! I can't pick a favorite because they are all so beautiful!

    Wishing you and your family a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas.

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gail, Your home is so beautiful decorated for Christmas! I had to go back twice to have another look. Thanks for linking to my party and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  23. Merry Christmas, I would love it if you shared your holiday decorations here:

    http://juliejewels.blogspot.com/2011/12/show-off-your-stuff-3.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails