Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An Elegant Damask Stencil

I’m still here!  I’ve just been busy working on my bedroom.   I wanted to show you my stenciling project that I just finished. 

051

I stenciled the brown strip with a damask  stencil.   I wasn’t sure at first if it was going to be too much of a pattern, but I have to say, it’s not and I really like it.   

053

Well now I’m off to finish up with the caulking so that I can do some touch up painting on the crown molding and trim.  Then the fun starts…..accessorizing!

Thanks for stopping by. 

Gail

Linking this post to:

Savvy Southern Style for WOW Us Wednesday

15 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful project and it looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail the stencil looks so pretty!! Don't you just hate caulking I know I do!! I can't wait to see the finished room I know it will be beautiful! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great, Gail! I love it! I'll bet you're a bit sore though from going around the room with it. Well worth it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lala! loves it Gail, looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved damask designs. Your border is so pretty.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail, that looks great! Thanks for sharing it at WUW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your damask design looks lovely. I love the colors that you chose. This really gives me an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gail,
    This looks awesome...love the design.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really beautiful! I love it, can't wait to see the finished room!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it and it is far better than wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gail, I Love the stencil and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on the stenciling, Gail. Looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful!! The stencil is a perfect touch and I love the colors. Can't wait to see the finished room.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m glad to see stenciling is still popular in your area too. I'm in NJ and all the NY and NJ designers seem to be doing stenciling a lot lately.
    I love your damask stenciling done on the chocolate. It really makes it pop.

    Here is where I did stenciling in my home.
    http://alapinlife.blogspot.com/2011/05/tudor-home-vestibule-and-foyer.html

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails