Monday, March 14, 2011

Nasty Looking Bench!

Do you remember this bench?  I purchased it a few months back at a thrift store in Virginia.  It was one nasty looking bench.  

020

Well it has gotten a complete make-over and it’s not nasty looking no more. 

060 

I re-upholstered the bench and it’s now at the foot of my bed.

001

My drapes for the bedroom has been on back-order and I received an email the other day stating that they have been shipped.   Once I get the drapes and hang them up, my bedroom will be done….HOORAY! 

Thanks for stopping by and may your day be filled with lots of sunshine. 

Gail

Linking this post to:

Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a transformation! I Love the fabric on the bench. I Love your bedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail,
    Your little bench is gorgeous! I love it, your bedroom is looking so beautiful!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail what a great transformation!! You found the perfect spot for it. Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nasty no more! Looks great Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, you did such a nice job on it, Now it has a home...

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really came out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooo! I do love that bench!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bench is awesommmme!! :D What a fantastic shape! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am lovin' that!! I would sit there all the time with some nice fluffy pillows....see that way you don't mess up the pretty bed lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails