Sunday, March 16, 2014

Projects before the storm….

Hello Everyone!  With beautiful Spring like weather yesterday, I spent most of my day in the garage with both of the bays opened enjoying the 70 degree weather.   I was busy making new Spring wreaths…….  

013

012

008

…accessorized the baker’s rack on my screened-in porch…..

003

….finished the 13 garden flower plates I made using thrift store items……

029

….I also made two birdhouses using fence posts;

031

and Charlie and I started working on two benches using twin headboards. 

002

Hopefully, today we will be as productive and finish before the winter storm comes!  Yep you read that right, another winter storm is headed our way tonight with significant snow accumulations!!

I’ll be back to share all the completed projects.

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Gail

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you have been busy!! Your wreaths turned out beautiful!
    Oh and how you have accessorized your bakers rack.......Love it!!
    It's know wonder why so many of us are sick. We go back and forth...one day hot the next cold.
    Take care my friend and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your spring decor. I hope you don't get too much snow. I'm just getting a little tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baker's rack looks great accessorized, Gail! It was a good decision to keep that for yourself. Love your wreaths. I need to make something up for our front door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've decorated the potting bench. You are so clever! The plate flowers are so cute. Hope you don't get too hard with the winter storm. I'm sure you are sick of winter just like the rest of us.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wreaths and the plate flowers!! Hope we get to see the benches when you get them done. Hope the winter storm isn't too bad.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wreaths! Makes me want to get busy making some for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wreaths! Makes me want to get busy making some for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really made the pretty day a good one and seems like you got a lot done....nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The baker's rack looks so great all dressed up! Hope that snow melts right away!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails