Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Farmers Market Advertisement

Hello Everyone!  I was so excited when some new stencils I ordered finally arrived in the mail.  I couldn’t wait to get started with my new Farmers Market stencil.  I had a cabinet drawer and a cabinet panel in the shed that was the perfect fit for this stencil as you can see. 

002

 006

My first thought was to paint the cabinet drawer but I’m so glad I didn’t. 

003

I purchased three more stencils and I can’t wait to get started on other projects using them.

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Gail

10 comments:

  1. They both look great, Gail! Was that all one stencil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn cute stencil Gail...both projects look great.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stencil and that drawer looks great! Can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both, Gail! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stencil Gail...it looks great on that drawer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how that turned out! The stencil is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Love how both turned out! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice ... where did you get your stencil?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a wonderful stencil, Gail...and your projects turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so genius to paint the inside of the drawer and use it as a sign. Too cute. I love that stencil. Is it Maison de Stencil?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails