Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Old Trim Fencing and Decorative Knobs

Yesterday, Old Man Winter graced us with his presence with more snow and frigid temperatures.

031

With temperatures in the single digits, working on projects in the garage yesterday wasn’t going to happen.  So, I worked on little projects inside the house.  One of the projects that I worked on were these crosses.   

017

 026

028

I made them with some old trim fencing that I picked up at a yard sale last summer.  I placed a decorative knob in the center of each cross.   I made six of them which I hopefully will take to my booth tomorrow. 

I completed a couple of other little projects and will be sharing them soon……even a Pottery Barn Knockoff!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week. 

Gail

Sharing with:

Coastal Charms for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. Love these Gail! These are Beautiful,
    Snowing here in Wisconsin today. So ready for Spring!
    Can't wait to see more of your projects.
    Have a wonderful week!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gail,
    With Easter coming up, these should go fast. I am working on some for my booth too. When you get a chance, please e-mail me at coastal.charm@yahoo.com I have a question for you...thanks :)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet those will fly out of your booth, Gail- especially with Easter coming up. Love them!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Gail! They will fly off the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great, Gail, and perfect for the upcoming Easter holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great "cold day" project!! Looks like you got a lot accomplished - I'm sure they will be fast movers out of your booth.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this project! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure those crosses will sell fast. They do around here anyway! The ones with the metal flowers on them, especially. I love that you are sharing projects again, I missed your posts for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really pretty, Gail! We are buried under snow here, too...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails