Friday, March 7, 2014

Watering Cans

  Hello Everyone!  What was once all bright and shiny is now rusty and weathered. 

038

While walking Harley the other day I spotted two watering cans that I placed behind my shed all covered in snow.  They had been sitting behind my shed for probably a year or more.  I dug them out of the snow, brought them in the house and cleaned them up.    

041

After they dried, I stenciled the #3 on one and a #5 on the other.

037

I don’t know about you but I LOVE when Mother Nature does her magic!   Although I’m sure she probably had some help with the process with weed killer being sprayed behind the shed.

Not only did I find these two watering cans behind the shed I also discovered some other treasures as well but that will be another post. 

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Gail

10 comments:

  1. I love your watering cans...and love the stenciling on them, too. I have a couple of them that are outside buried under snow right now. That is a cute little tricycle, too. Have a great Friday, Gail. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to stick stuff outside, too! The numbers look so great on the cans...I need to make one! Thanks for sharing, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cans and stenciling a number is perfect. Great decor pieces. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the watering cans . . . love the numbers . . . love the vignettes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute watering cans. There is nothing better than the perfect distressing Mother Nature provides. I hope you get an early spring. I can't believe the insane weather this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a neat find, Gail! Don't you love when you find something you totally forgot about? Love the stenciled numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the watering cans Gail! The little bike is so cute too.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that vignette!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good idea. I have a couple watering that I may try that. Thanks for sharing. Denise

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails