Sunday, October 17, 2010

Home – The Perfect Nest

What better way to say how you feel about your home than on the inside of your front door for all to see.  

001

I’m a collector of inspirational phrases and this one definitely made my list and is now on my front door. 

004

005

Using my Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) font program and my Cricut, I cut this out on vinyl and applied it to my front door.  This was my first attempt working with vinyl and I must say it was so easy. 

008

My husband said that our front door is “ definitely me”. 

002

Hope you’re enjoying this beautiful day.

Gail

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Gail. I love this! Great idea. Thanks for the follow too!

    Vicki at Rusty Rooster Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cozy nest indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of words on the door. Yours is picture perfect.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, I'd love to try out the cricut. Perfect phrase for your door!! Love the florals too.
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. The phrase on your front door is great. I would love to have that wecoming people to my home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Gail. I use vinyl in my house all over the place. It just adds a different texture of filling blank space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that quote and your front door. I would love to steal that idea and put that quote in my front door. Beautiful!!!
    deezie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails