Sunday, February 13, 2011

Seven Things My Husband Said About Me

The other day, I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from Okie Chic.  I don’t usually participate in blogger awards  but what I thought would be fun is have my husband, Charlie, participate and  tell you seven things about me. 

I can’t list all of the things he said about me because this is a family blog but here are seven things that he did say that I can list: 

  1. Loves all kinds of music.
  2. Will be attending her first concert this June.
  3. Was 40 before her 1st flight on a plane.   
  4. Rarely shops for herself.
  5. Snores.
  6. Has a positive attitude and rarely ever says anything negative.
  7. Sweetest/kindest woman I know.

This was fun!  Now it’s his turn. I’m going to give him a list of seven things people don’t know about him, privately. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine’s Day. 

Gail & Charlie

8 comments:

  1. I'd have to think quite a while before I listed what my hubby might say. I stopped and asked him and he lied through his teeth...lol....Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Gail you made me laugh . about what your husband said.... so cute. go check out what I posted on my blog and let your hubby see it... it's funny.. and to think I can't find a good guy to save my life..LOL...Happy Valentine's Day

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sweet, Gail! We'll just let our imaginations run wild on those things you can't post! ; ) Sometimes my hubby will tell me things he has told other people about me and I just want to cry because they are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet Gail!!~ He's a keeper. XO enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! My husband would say I snore too...but surely I don't??? You don't shop for yourself? Girl, we need to go shopping together. I'd find you all sorts of cute things and you could help me decide what to do with my house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT!!!??? You don't shop for yourself???? We need to have a shoppping day!!!!:):) Have a very happy Valentines! With that sweet hubby!!!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the award!
    And I took a sneak at your flea market finds post too. Wow you found some lovely items. That children's shoe thing is my absolute favorite.
    Happy Valentines day and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gail,
    This is just too cute!!! Happy Valentine's Day and wishing you both a love-filled day with lots of happiness!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails