Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flea Market Goblets

Hello Everyone!  Last week I caught Spring fever. So I de-winterized  my home starting in the dining room. 

This is what the dining room place settings looked like for winter.  005

This is what it looks like now.  I used the flea market goblets as little vases at each place setting.  I placed a geranium in each goblet. 

017

 

023

 

025

Thanks for stopping by and may your day be filled with lots of sunshine and all the happiness it can hold. 

Gail

Linking this post to:

Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday

French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday

The Shabby Nest for Frugal Fridays

A LA CARTE for Junkin Finds Friday

Chic On A Shoe String Decorating for Flaunt It Friday

18 comments:

  1. Looks like Spring is in the air at your place! Enjoy every minute of it.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Gail! I love how you used the goblets and the pop of red looks so pretty with your black furniture. Have a great weekend, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful table. I love the red, white and the black of the table and chairs with the white seats. Stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, it is beautiful and I think I shall have geraniums this year myself...pink! hugs♥O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new Spring setting is so beautiful! I love it, it's very rich!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, Gail! You could use them throughout the coming months with different flowers. I'm eager for Spring, too. I can't believe we put the clocks ahead in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely goblets and table. Nice idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your makeoever from winter to spring with just a few changes. It looks so pretty.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful table. Love the change...I'm ready for some lighter tables. Love the little goblets with flowers, nice! Thanks for joining JFF this week. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, lovely. Red geraniums are my favorites. I can't wait till the chance of frost has completely passed so I can get some for my front porch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so fresh Gail...I love the classic colors, looks classy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gail, just a beautiful tablesetting and dining room, Love that black, white, and red! I'm spying a chippy white column that I'm drooling over! Thanks so much for linking up to the party!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is soooo gorgeous, Gail!!! You sure do have "The Decorative Touch!"
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gail just ran across your blog and I love it! I am your newest follower I would love to have you stop by and see me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there- what a beautiful table- I love your flea market goblets! Thanks for sharing at FNF!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails