Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I’m Jumping for Joy!

Hello my friends!  Our new heat pump was installed yesterday and let me tell you I am one happy lady.  It’s a cool 72 degrees in our house right now. 

   019

  I love the new thermostat control.  It is a touch screen and it is so easy to operate unlike the old one was.  As you can see, we will need to repair the wall.  The old thermostat control was a stinker to get off the wall and was a lot bigger than the new one.  Oh well, I’m just happy that it’s all done and we are comfortable sitting in our own home.

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Gail

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Cool is good - enjoy.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you! This heat is ridiculous! Come on Fall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad things have cooled down! now if we could just get the outside to cool down!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are one happy, COOL girl right now!
    So glad you got it fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad it is fixed...it has been such a hot summer!
    have a wonderful day!
    -emily
    nestnestingnested.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there you cool gal!
    I am so happy to hear that you are now back to 72*. I know what it's like to live in a very hot house, I am just so glad I don't have to do that now.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails