Hello everyone! This morning while cleaning and organizing my office, I came across an email that I received and printed some time ago. I thought it was worth sharing because it’s suppose to make you feel good. It is called “Natural Highs” and you should read each one and think about it before going on to the next one.
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. A special glance.
5. Receiving a special package in the mail.
6. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
7. Hearing your favorite song on the radio and you sing it out loud.
8. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
9. Taking a bubble bath.
11. A good conversation.
12. The beach.
13. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
14. Laughing at yourself.
15. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
16. Running through sprinklers
17. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
18. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
19. Laughing at an inside joke with friends.
20. Accidently overhearing someone say something nice about you.
21. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
22. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
23. Playing with a new puppy.
24. Sweet dreams.
25. Hot chocolate.
26. Road trips with friends.
27. Swinging on swings.
28. Making chocolate chip cookies.
29. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
30. Holding hands with someone you care about.
31. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
32. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you.
33. Watching the sunrise.
34. Watching the sunset.
35. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
36. Knowing that somebody misses you.
37. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
38. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
I don’t know about you, but I could relate to so many of these and how they make me feel.
So today, I thought I would start writing some of them on my kitchen chalkboard. I chose this one first…Hearing your favorite song on the radio and you sing it out loud.
You see, I really like music and I listen to it all day long and have caught myself singing out loud. But I have to laugh at myself and thank God that nobody was here to hear me! You don’t want to hear me sing but it sure does make me feel good even if I sound horrible!!!!
As always, thanks for your visit and your sweet comments. They are always appreciated.
Linking this post to:
Savvy Southern Style for WOW Us Wednesday